Christmas is just around the corner! If you’re stuck for gift ideas, here are some with a healthy spin. See what I did there? 🙂
1. Class Pass is a lovely way to try out a variety of fitness classes in large cities around the world.
2. Or you could be VERY generous and give them a block of Psycle class credits. It’s been almost a year since my first class and I’m still obsessed!
3. The gift of learning a new cooking skill in one of the amazing classes at Leith’s will last a lifetime. Corniness aside, there is a huge variety of classes on offer and Leith’s sell gift vouchers, which takes away any indecision.
4. Since attending a Knife Skills course at Leith’s a month ago, I’m a huge advocate of having a great set of knives that get sharpened regularly. I love Henckels knives.
5. Have you heard about the new Canadian knitwear brand Kit + Ace? Their clothes are made from technical cashmere and are very practical and luxurious. Anything from this shop would be a treat.
6. A book / iPad stand is lovely for the kitchen and a real help, especially when cooking from massive recipe books. Etsy have a number of great customisable options.
7. The new cookbook from the Hemsley sisters looks great. I regularly use their first book The Art of Eating Well and their book Good + Simple looks like another winner. Pre-order it for a late Christmas present, since it’s out in February.
8. An introductory Abel and Cole fruit and veg box would be a lovely surprise and could help nudge your loved one into better eating habits in 2016.